Yea.. it was my 1st blood donation session. Frankly speaking, I am not nervous at all, but the fact was, my hand shaking when the nurse trying to check my blood, my mouth mumbling ask the Queen Elizabeth staff *4 wife 1 husband question on blood donation. I was the annoying person in the room. Minta maaf lah.. sebab bising and banyak soalan ok..
Before you donate.. you must know.. are you qualified to donate or not..
You can donate if..
1) Age 18 to 60 years old..
2) Your weight must be more than 45 kg... more.. not less..
3) Hemoglobin must be more than 12.5 gm% (dont paninc, the nurse will check for u)
4) Must be healthy ;)
You can't donate for the time being (temporary only) if,
1) Took some medicine or antibiotic
2) Lack of sleep (5 hours and below)
4) Feeling unwell like fever during blood donation day
5) U have high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, allergy, and any other decease that not allow you to donate blood
You cannot donate, if
1) Involved in homosexual relationship
2) Involved in bisexual relationship
3) Involved in multiple sexual partner
4) Involved in prostitution
5) Involved in all of the above
6) Drug abuse
If you eligible to donate, then come on, come saves life. The nurse or doctor will check everything for you and you just have to fill up the form and follow the procedures. I have done all, but unfortunately, the doctor says, my veins too small which lead to unsuccessful blood suction. Will try again next year.. Sedih bah tu muka tidak berjaya menderma..
*4 wife 1 husband: Who, What, Where, Why and How.