Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Celyn Resort, Kundasang Ranau Sabah.
Love to travel, but always have excuses to travel? Stop procrastinating. People often asked me these questions and some even talk about me like these:
1) How do you plan for your own travelling?
2) She got a lot of money, that's why she can travel.
3) Her company provide her a lot of annual leave, I don't even can have one.
4) She is different, I am poor.
Wrong!!! Obviously, I can't control the time ticking. I don't even have time to travel seriously. But I do have time to rest, some annual leave, public holidays and there are times you need a long rest! There are some tricks.
1) Plan your vacation. If you like to travel, it is not necessarily to travel to foreign country, start from your own country first. This will helps you to avoid the feeling of - I'm the only one in this earth who loves travel but never get our of the country. At least, make a record that you have visited all the state in your own country.
2) Earn and save for your dream vacation. Some people they invest their money for the future. Some may die before they can enjoy it. Remember, we can have several accounts. When I was studying, I always have this secret chamber called, the dream and the emergency chamber. The chambers are sort of piggy bank. I save any amount of money in my dream chamber and saves a fix amount in my emergency chamber. So, when I want to go for my dream stuff, for example go to Manukan Island, I will count the money from the Dream chamber, if not enough, then the Emergency chamber will be opened.
3) Work hard and play hard. When you work too hard, you will enjoy your holiday harder because when you work very hard, you will forget the time passed and when it reach your holiday time, you will feel, aaw! It's holiday! And jump for joy. Just be careful not to waste on your money in foreign country.
4) Be smart, sharpen your maths, careful with the exchange rates. This is the first thing you have to consider before visiting other country.
5) Prepare and Surf. Just like wedding, you must have a date first, before you finalized your date, of course you want the good whether, the season, what to avoid during the day in order to make it successful right? Then only you can decide when is your flight dates.
6) Know your destination well. Where are you going? To the beach? Or jungle? Or the city? Or all? You must plan your own itinerary in order not to waste your time in just one place. If you go in group, please be consider not to let other people waiting for you on bargaining for one little thing.
7) Backpacking. This is the best type of budget travel. Google it if you not sure about it. I experienced it in my own country, Singapore and Bali, and I still can say, the internet are my best friend.
8) Look for best packages. Not sure, ask more than 3 people. There is no harm asking and if you felt threaten, avoid asking and move away. Better be safe than sorry. When you ask, be polite and you might get a free package. Who knows. ;)
9) Spend wisely. This is a warning, do not try to spend more than 30% of your budget in your first day, try to minimize your spending. If you feel the souvenir is very cheap, you may buy it but always keep in mind that you still have another day to go and you may need the money for foods, don't die in other country.
10) Emergency kit. Always be prepared. Never spend your last cash in your last day of vacation. You might ended stranded in the airport and unable to go home.
Waterfront, Kuching, Sarawak.
Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
Now that your have the tricks, let's go travelling!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
On 5th of November, I should be playing outside where I end up staying at home the whole day. I am organising my playground and get ready to screw some people. You will received what you should pay off. :) It is a good sign when I don't really stress up people, but it seems I get stressed up if I left my job back. Now that I am back, ready for hell calls, you want it to be tough, I will show you tough.
I am one of the easy going person and the advantage of being me, I don't like to stress up my worker, I love being democratic, improving the weaknesses and let them voice out what they need and what necessary action should be taken. However, there are some colleague are not co-operative this ways, they want things done, get the money, and bring you down. This is not good. Not for me, but the worker, they are not robot. This is not a revenge, but I will make you all suffer and bare in mind, this is not a threat but a treat for the rest. Working class deserved a better life. Management are more lucky because they have brain and able to control everything. A good manager will back up their people and stand out for better. Just like my manager, even he often give a shot headache to us but he know what is going on. Sometime, I felt he is screwing without investigation but who has time nowadays? If you not telling him the problem, you deserved the screwing for free.
Alright, I sound like I have huge problem in the workplace right? Well, not huge actually, there are some people I need to work off them. What actually I did on 5th November 2010? Urm.. Nothing.. There is some.. or more.. I tidy up my room.. that's all.. And did some cooking.. and.. what else? Makes some calls, and texting some people. Hahaha. Yes. I am enjoying my luxury time at my own place. I wake up a bit early on 6 November 2010, still not in mood of going out. My mom called up about 10am and ask where am I and where am I going then ask me whether I want to go to my dad's cousin wedding at Telipok, I had a heavy feeling but I said, okay I should go. Wedding is a wonderful event. In the meantime, Sebastian ask me the same question, so I told him that my mom will be fetching me to a wedding and he said want to follow and I called my mom to meet at wedding only because he picked me up.
It was raining cats and dogs and as we entered the hall. I saw Alexion Mairin the official photographer for the wedding, he is my childhood friend in Kg. Tampulan, and we are born in the same month too. :) There are few photographers that I know, are born in September and it might sound coincidence also because I did read some of the astrology find that people who born in September are good in Art. I am proud when our own people are doing great, involved in healthy activities. I also meet a lot of relatives who I never recognize them. See how beautiful is a wedding?
Ladies line up for magagong.. cool!
4.2% Alcohol.. A toast for the bride and groom..
Congratulation Stell & Christopher :)
*Somehow somewhere, I miss someone..
Friday, November 5, 2010
Sorry for being lazy, well, I had too much cheesy stuff these days and my weight *coughing*, please don't ask. Never mind, I will have 5 hours badminton training today and I might had bone pains after that. I don't mind if I had to die with it. Are you nuts? Of course I will not dare to die. I'm sitting down on the floor right now and thinking. What should I do today? Babagon River? Deepavali celebrate at Vita's house? Or stay at home and waiting for the badminton time? My brain are not functioning very well these days. I have been skipping some of my important task and been screwed by my manager. It's not a good sign you know, been screwed and stab by your own colleague are not an easy part. You are trying your best to organise everything while the nothing-to-do people are busy trying to condemn you down. Well, I believe in karma, no matter how hard you try it will bang to you back. You'll see. :)
Where are the photos that I took weeks ago? You thought I'm bluffing that I have tonnes of photography stuff in a day? No, I will not say it if I don't do it. I'm not like some people who talking craps but have nothing and end up with loneliness. Life is tough but I know it's simple and you just have to discipline yourself to get through it. Usually people talk about work in terms of money or gaining something that pay the living. But, there is much more in it than earning living. There must be something in it which is more than mere toil or sweat.
Love, unfortunately, has become one of the most misunderstood and confused words in any language. Some see it only as desire and satisfaction. Others treat love seems synonymous with sex. Love is really like life, so varied in its expression and so rich in manipulation that one has to be fully alive in order to understand the meaning of love. Congratulations to those who getting married this year and wish you all the best of luck in future and treat a marriage is the best thing that happen in life.
Jester and Gloria Wedding @ Papar
You'll be feed up all the years.. Get ready to put on weight.. LOL.. Congratulations!
Personal Portraiture in Tg. Aru - Lita
Thank you to the supportive friends!
And end up with the Masters of UiTM dinner..
The B7 was cancelled off and it was the non stoppable day shooting of the month.
With the busy stuff around, I have a plan with Bicik aka Arleen to come up with a project. To know more about it. Will shout out once the blog up! ;) We need your support and spread the love. :D