Suddenly my life became seriously busy. NO joke. Beside World Cup, I have big crisis in my day job and everything that comes under my name in it including Japan. I had to admit, it's not easy to build what you dream for without challenging the reality. To make it simple, let's not think about the problem, I will manage it later with the best solution or option that comes my way. We (Pixelayer) is planning to make another Outing with Pixelayer and Friends again this coming July. However, we are not decide where to go this time. Is it possible if we plan to visit Papar this time? Suggest one place and we will make the arrangement for everyone. :D Tentative date will be, 18th July 2010.
I am off from photo taking assignment for 1 month. As I will be doing editing and updating Pixelayer.net website and compiling program for next Pixelayer outing on 17 or 18 July 2010. Beside that, I am also busy moving into new house and of course not to missed the world cup matches. My hope to see Germany win this year. However, no matter how crazy is the world cup season, always get enough sleep and do not force yourself into something you cannot do like driving when you feel sleepy. Avoid fatigue, less down the accident statistic. Be safe and always think of your love one. ;)
Trying to be like Eric Leong - DIY session
The Official Sponsor for World Cup 2010 - Budweiser~
I saw a notification that Gidong has tagged a photo of me from his facebook account. It was our those days when we are quite actively went outing together. Below photo is the courtesy of Gidong. Thanks for the great memories and I hope we still can visit the Melohom Bay after the construction done. :)
Thousand apology to all for not updating about my photography and sharing a bit of life. I've been busy with my new apartment arrangement and I start to stay in the new crib start this friday after the air condition been installed. I am looking for a very cheap ceiling fan at the moment to complete the ceiling requirement. *chuckles* One of my dream is own a house, and buying an apartment is part of my satisfaction of an achievement of my goal. That's why dream is important. In my next post, I will share about how to install a curtain by yourself. Owh, and I am planning for dot dot dot too. ;)
All this photos were taken in Taman Millenium Tawau. I took the afternoon flight with AirAsia and visit them. My last visit to Tawau was quite long time already, probably 3-5 years back, I can't remember also. This time, my trip was not for Hari Raya visit, but a drop before heading to Semporna for the main purpose trip. I always like to take the opportunity to visit my relative whenever I pass down the area or going along the way. That's why I took the early flight so I got time visit them. *If you realized, my grammar sound ridiculous tonight and I will not further up my words here* Just enjoy the photos. (Somebody, please get me a glass of water?)
I love the sky
I didn't remember when I meet these too.. I only remember their elder brothers & sisters..
The trading mark of myself.. silhouette self..
My cousin's cook.. so delicious!
This is Shasha
Well, since my brain also not functioning well, I would like wish a Happy birthday to my good friend, Amuzo King @ Adelbert Philip.. ;)
This is important. Especially to me. Thanks to whom
Dear Wife / Sweetheart / Girlfriend / Partner / Whomever it may concern,
1. Between 11 June and 11 July 2010, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the South African World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.
2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).
3. If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don’t mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me.
4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell on the floor….It won’t happen.
5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on (excluding your body parts), and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.
6. Please, please, please!! If you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say “get over it, it’s only a game”, or “don’t worry, they’ll win next time “. If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called “words of encouragement” will only lead to a break up or divorce.
7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the half time score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying “one” game; hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to “spend time together”.
8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don’t care if I have seen them or I haven’t seen them, I want to see them again, Many times.
9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
a ) I will not go,
b ) I will not go, and
c) I will not go.
10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.
11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying “but you have already seen this…why don’t you change the channel to something we can all watch?” because, the reply will be, “Refer to Rule #2 of this list”.
12. And finally, please save your expressions such as “Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years”. I am immune to these words, because before and after this comes the Champions League, Premier League, Italian League, Spanish League, KPL, FA Cup, Euro Cup, etc.
By the way if you get stuck on the road call the Police or AA.
Thank you for your co-operation.
I'm Just Kidding, though it is world cup fever, I will be here for you~ ;) First match just finish. 1-1 DRAW it!
Someone informed me about this and it happens in Facebook the most powerful network community nowadays. It is quite disappointed when somebody just said that we as Lotud talk so proud, talking like we know everything, etc. Why this happen in Sabah? I thought Sabahan have the most tolerate people? Why so racism? Read all the conversation in 5 photos below. What say you?
Another conversation after the issue reveal
For me, Lotud has the heart of warrior. We protect our culture and tradition.
KOTA KINABALU, June 2 (Bernama) -- Popular local singer Kimin Mudin, whose song "Sayang Kinabalu" was named the Sabah tourism promotional theme song, died early today due to a heart ailment. He was 46.
Kimin, the elder brother of top Malaysian songwriter Asmin Mudin, breathed his last at the Likas Hospital here at 1.35am.
Asmin said his brother was admitted to the hospital just before midnight after complaining of breathing difficulties after taking a bath in his house in Kampung Rampaian, Menggatal, near here at about 10pm.
"His wife sent him to the hospital. While there he passed out and pronounced dead at 1.35am," he said when met at the Jalan Kepayan Muslim Cemetery here.
Also at the cemetery were several local artistes including Abu Bakar Ella.
Kimin, from Kampung Kelatuan, Papar and the father of seven children, shot to fame in Sabah through the song "Sayang Kinabalu" composed by Asmin in 2000.
It was made the Sabah tourism theme song in 2008.
Asmin, who composed some of the country's most memorable songs such as Kau Ilham Ku, Anggapanmu and Gemilang sung by Man Bai, Ziana Zain and Jaclyn Victor respectively, said the Sayang Kinabalu album sold 50,000 units so far.